Konnigans Cafe is a well established and successful Cafe Restaurant located in the popular suburb of Kelvin Grove, Brisbane. They are currently looking to expand their happy team and hire a full-time Cafe Manager.
As the Cafe Manager you will understand the philosophy of team and develop training and mentoring to ensure a happy, energetic and harmonious work environment. Understanding the importance of cost control and reflecting on service aspects of the business will also be of highest priority.
The roles & responsibilities include:
- Effectively lead and motivate the team
- Ensure quality customer experience
- Control of day-to-day operations and procedures
- Recruit, train and develop the cafe team.
- Achieve and surpass set targets
- Oversee food safety practices
- Supervise ordering of groceries and non-perishables
- Assist chef and wait staff during busy periods.
- Cash handling, using computerised POS systems, reconcilliation.
Your essential skills & previous experience:
- Relevant diploma or at least 2 years relevant experience
- Experienced in cash handling and financial management
- Knowledge of weekly rostering and pay budgeting
- A desire to improve business outcomes
- Good communication skills
- Candidates must be willing to work on weekends and day/night shifts (when required) to be considered for this position.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org