FILMOTION provide a variety of multimedia solutions for many applications, including corporate promotions, commercial advertisements, creative animations, film and video content, social media content, documentaries and webcasts. A Camera person who is experienced in all aspects of video production and multimedia editing is required to join their creative work crew.
Must have a Certificate III or Diploma in any related aspect of film or video production.
- Operating digital and analogue equipment using various camera brands, lenses and software applications.
- Setting up recording, editing and mixing equipment, and adjusting and monitoring their operation
- selecting appropriate visual effects, positioning cameras, and following the sequence of action while adjusting controls
- positioning and adjusting equipment, such as spotlights, floodlights and cables during filming, broadcasting and performances
- Pausing, reshooting, editing and redirecting as required
- maintaining and repairing cameras and associated equipment
Ideally the candidate will have worked in film and video production in commercial applications, documentaries and live events. Must be organized yet flexible and willing to work in a fast paced creative environment.
Salary offered $54,000 plus Superannuation.Share