Our client, based in Melbourne (St Kilda) requires a competent General Manager to implement the business expansion into retirement and aged care and oversee the retirement and aged care operation when built.
Extensive experience in a similar role is required, in particular:
- Financial Management – including developing and managing funding and budget policies.
- Risk Management plans
- Organisational development and continuous business improvement including formulating and implementing innovative models from overseas
- Representing the organisation in attracting, establishing and fostering interests and relationships with overseas investors and institutions
- Working with the executive leadership team in maintaining staffing levels, expectations and motivation to fulfil organisational requirements and monitor performance against strategic and operational plans.
- Formulating, Coordinating, reviewing and reporting against the strategic and operational plans.
- Monitoring and implement measures to ensure that all legal and industrial obligations are met.
- Driving performance measures for the operation (efficiency and effectiveness), including dashboards of high level key indicators
- Fostering employee and stakeholders engagement
What you need:
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and formulating key growth strategies based on international or innovative models in alignment with a strategic plan.
- Experience in working with complex stakeholder environments including enticing and securing interest and investments from overseas investors and institutions.
- Strong focus on results and customer satisfaction.
- Tertiary qualification in related field
Salary offered: 190,000 + bonus