Located in South Yarra, Creative Wolf has been a howling success since its inception in 2015. With the continued growth of the Digital Media company and its services, a Management Accountant is required to analyse cost performance and initiate benchmarks and improvements to accounting systems and procedures. The successful candidate should also have a proven track record in risk management and financial planning to ensure longevity and aid future expansion.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Financial statements including profit and loss, balance sheets, reconcilliations, cash flows and monthly management of accounts,
- Report on annual budgets and forecast financials to management, and statutory bodies as the need arises;
- Manage capital expenditure and negotiate on major projects, loans and grants;
- Complete and review tax returns
- Maintain records and support auditing efforts, ensuring compliance with all financial regulations;
- Supervise activities of office accounting staff;
- Carry out continuous reviews of practices and processes to ensure efficient and cost effective operations;
- Regularly carry out database backups to secure financial information.
Qualification and requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or any related discipline (A Master Degree would be advantageous).
- Have reliable transport and hold current drivers licence;
Experience and knowledge:
- At least 10 years experience in the field of accounting/finances and/or other related disciplines;
- Knowledge of other languages (French, German, Romanian) would be an advantage.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong critical analysis and problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail and sound business acumen;
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way;
- Up to date understanding of current finance regulations and legislation;
- Able to use the latest in management information systems;
- Quality control analysis to monitor and assess performance;
- Good understanding of OH&S in the workplace;
- Adhere to the Industry Code of Practice and be ethical in the disemmination of confidential information using utmost discretion;
- Be punctual, honest and hard working
Commesurate with qualifications, skills and experience.
To apply please send your detailed application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgShare