ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Integrated Global Partners is a global management consultancy with a strong track record in the mining industry. Based in Melbourne, they work at board-level with senior leaders, right down to the shop floor. Specializing in Transformation, Strategic Human Resources, Operations, Finance and Supply Chain, and Board Advisory, they are renowned for delivering lasting gains for their clients. IG Partners are now seeking an Organisation and Methods Analyst to assist in delivering greater efficiency and organisational change for their clients.
- assisting the development of objectives, strategies and plans aimed at achieving customer satisfaction and the efficient use of organisational resources
- addressing business and organisational shortcomings with clients
- analysing and evaluating current systems and structures
- Observing current systems at all levels and discussing with staff to clarify bottlenecks.
- directing clients towards more efficient solutions to organisational problems
- undertaking and reviewing work studies by analysing existing and proposed methods and procedures such as administrative and clerical procedures
- recording and analysing flow charts, records, reports, manuals and job descriptions
- preparing and recommending proposals to revise methods and procedures, alter work flows, redefine job functions and resolve organisational problems
- assisting in implementing approved recommendations, issuing revised instructions and procedure manuals, and drafting other documentation
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The successful candidate may be required to work on different job-sites and communicate with key employees, managers, ancillary staff and trades people; some travel may be required.
WHAT YOU WOULD POSSESS:
- A Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering, Technology or related (MBA preferred)
- A strong interest in Business technology, start-ups and entrepreneurial pursuits
- An understanding of LEAN methodology and Root Cause analysis
- Experience in project management, particularly in the mining industry
- Proven ability to optimize processes, solve problems and analyze critical path
- International experience highly regarded
- High level interpersonal skills a must
WHAT YOU WOULD GET:
- A full-time position, including leave and benefits
- $105,000 plus 9.5% super