Enggrave Info Systems, based at Mooloolaba on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, Queensland are seeking an experienced PHP developer to join their development team.
As a PHP Developer, you will:
- Develop efficient web-server solutions, predominantly using PHP, MySQL and Mongo databases.
- Possess significant knowledge of complex database concepts (SQL and NoSQL) and assist in establishing standards applied across project teams.
- Be able to assist front-end developers to develop solutions.
- Use necessary server technologies to improve efficiency
- Have reasonable HTML, JS and CSS skills, and be prepared to work with others in implementing and editing front-end code.
- Maintain files in source control.
- Assist in monitoring and debugging servers and solution.
- Design and develop technical web/server solutions for large user bases; suggest alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements more efficiently, and/or with greater reusability, and/or longer life.
- Identify reusable code from previous projects and ensure the high-quality creation of the code.
- Assist in defining, communicating and enforce coding standards.
- Offer technical support across practices in offering definition and positioning.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- At least 4-5 years working with PHP, web servers and database solutions.
- Great mentoring skills, with the ability to work with others to help them improve.
- Excellent at problem solving software solutions.
- Have an open mind towards researching, using and implementing new technologies.