Based in Campsie, NSW Jericho Developments Pty Ltd specialise in residential developments in the greater Sydney region. Jericho Developments are seeking the services of a qualified and experienced Project Administrator to join their team. Experience in the Construction Industry is preferred.
- Computer skills must include Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of construction timelines
- Able to input financial data accurately
- Must be organised and have excellent communication skills
- Liaise and work with Project Managers, Architects, Engineering Professionals, Contractors and Subcontractors to ensure that goals are met.
- Develop, review and negotiate variations to project contracts and subcontracts.
- Supervise and oversee work by contractors and subcontractors and report on variations to work orders.
- Record and manage details of paperwork associated with project contracts, subcontracts and associated activities.
- Timely and effectively respond to inquiries and resolve problems concerning project contracts, subcontracts, and persons affected.
- Collate and prepare summary reports of associated with projects undertaken and overall company activities as required.
- Report to manager and other related officers/stake holders.
Applicants should hold a University Diploma or equivalent
and have relevant work experience.
$65,000 – $70,000 + Superannuation and entitlements.