Full Time Graduate Position
Located in Melbourne CBD, the office of Holder East Pty Ltd requires a full time Property Manager. The objectives of the position are to:
- Develop and implement the business’ brand and market image and its residential and retail property marketing plan to drive future growth in Victoria
- Provide a range of relevant marketing initiatives including branding, experience identifiers, on-line retailing, the creation of memorable experiences and activities, marketing co- location and life-style and leisure drivers
- Identify and capture new marketing opportunities for experience based products and services
- Sound communication and people skills and understanding of the fundamentals of property purchasing decisions and its various drivers, including lifestyle factors.
- Excellent computer skills especially familiarity with Windows 7 based applications
- Ability to prepare reports, summaries and presentations
- Strong verbal and writtten comujnication
- Sound analytical skills.
- The ability to think innovatively, conceptually and in commercial terms.
- For the effective fulfilment of this role, proficient Mandarin and English language communication and active social intelligence is also a mandatory requirement.
The successful candidate is expected to have an excellent understanding of contemporary Chinese cultural and aspirational values and success motivators of Chinese buyers and decision makers and of the contextual factors relating the acquisition of Australian residential real estate by both on shore and off shore Chinese buyers.
The successful candidate must have a tertiary qualification in Buiness, Commerce or Marketing.
Salary is $70,000 per annum paid fortnightly plus employer statutory superannuation contributions of 9.5 % of annual salary.Share